MNRS 39th Annual Research Conference
Innovations for Person-Centered Care
April 16-19, 2015
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis, IN
The Midwest Nursing Research Society will hold its 39th Annual Research Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. The conference will begin with pre-conference workshops on Thursday, April 16th and end on Sunday, April 19th. Join your colleagues at this important event to celebrate 39 years of supporting, encouraging and improving the quality of nursing research.
The MNRS Annual Research Conference offers:
• Pre-Conference Workshops • Keynote Presentations
• Poster Discussion Sessions • Paper & Symposia Sessions
• 2 Author Attended and Non-Author • Student Orientation
Attended Poster Sessions • Special Topic Sessions
• Exhibits • Research Section Meetings
• Award & Grant Presentations • The MNRS Foundation Raffle (Click Here for More Information)
• Networking Receptions for Attendees including the Welcome Reception, New Member/First Time Attendee and Host School Reception
THANK YOU to our HOST SCHOOLS
We would like to recognize our primary conference host schools for their generous support of the 2015 Annual Research Conference.
|Indiana University School of Nursing||Indiana State University College of Nursing, Health, and Human Services||Purdue University School of Nursing||University of Southern Indiana College of Nursing and Health Professions||Valparaiso University College of Nursing||Ball State University School of Nursing|
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - CLOSED
CALL FOR ABSTRACT REVIEWERS - CLOSED
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES (Student Poster Abstracts)
Call for Student Poster Abstracts - CLOSED
UPLOADING YOUR ABSTRACT:
Abstracts must be uploaded by Monday, December 1st to be included in the conference program. All conference fees are the responsibility of the student poster presenter. Registration information will be available online and mailed to MNRS members in January. Poster presenters must be registered for at least the day they are presenting. All abstracts must be submitted online.
To upload your abstract, click here
- First you will need to create a new account – unless you have uploaded an abstract with MNRS previously. To create a new account simply click the Create an Account.
- Second, once you’ve logged on please read the procedures and deadlines, then click the Create New button.
- Third, you will be asked to click the abstract button that applies to your submission. At this point you will begin to upload your abstract by copy/pasting applicable sessions into the blocks provided.
If you have have any questions, please contact Sherry Dzurko at email@example.com.