MNRS 38th Annual Research Conference
Building Value Based Partnerships through Nursing Science
March 27-30, 2014
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, St. Louis, MO
The Midwest Nursing Research Society will hold its 38th Annual Research Conference in St. Louis, Missouri. The conference will begin with pre-conference workshops on Thursday, March 27th and end on Sunday, March 30th. Join your colleagues at this important event to celebrate 37 years of supporting, encouraging and improving the quality of nursing research.
The objectives for the conference are:
- Identify approaches for building inter-professional partnerships to improve patient outcomes.
- Define nursing’s role in building research partnerships to improve global health.
- Articulate mechanisms for information exchange/sharing among inter-professional partnerships.
The MNRS Annual Research Conference offers:
- 4 Pre-Conference Workshops
- 2 Keynote Presentations
- 10 Poster Discussion Sessions
- 5 Sets of Paper & Symposia Sessions
- 2 Author Attended and Non-Author Attended Poster Sessions
- New for 2014 - Student Orientation
- 3 Special Topic Sessions
- Research Section Meetings
- Award & Grant Presentations
- The MNRS Foundation Raffle (Click Here for More Information)
- Networking Receptions for Attendees including the Welcome Reception, New Member/First Time Attendee and Host School Reception
We would like to recognize our primary conference host schools for their generous support of the 2014 Annual Research Conference.
|Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College||Sinclair School of Nursing at the University of Missouri - Columbia||Saint Louis University School of Nursing||Southern Illinois University Edwardsville||University of Missouri - St. Louis College of Nursing|