MNRS 39th Annual Research Conference
Online Registration Now Open
See Registration Link - above, left side
Innovations for Person-Centered Care
April 16-19, 2015
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis, IN
The Midwest Nursing Research Society will hold its 39th Annual Research Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. The conference will begin with pre-conference workshops on Thursday, April 16th and end on Sunday, April 19th. Join your colleagues at this important event to celebrate 39 years of supporting, encouraging and improving the quality of nursing research.
The MNRS Annual Research Conference offers:
• Pre-Conference Workshops • Keynote Presentations
• Poster Discussion Sessions • Paper & Symposia Sessions
• 2 Author Attended and Non-Author • Student Orientation
Attended Poster Sessions • Special Topic Sessions
• Exhibits • Research Section Meetings
• Award & Grant Presentations • The MNRS Foundation Raffle (Click Here for More Information)
• Networking Receptions for Attendees including the Welcome Reception, New Member/First Time Attendee and Host School Reception
THANK YOU to our HOST SCHOOLS
We would like to recognize our primary conference host schools for their generous support of the 2015 Annual Research Conference.
|Indiana University School of Nursing||Indiana State University College of Nursing, Health, and Human Services||Purdue University School of Nursing||University of Southern Indiana College of Nursing and Health Professions||Valparaiso University College of Nursing||Ball State University School of Nursing|
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS - CLOSED
Call for Evidence-Based and Research Conference Abstracts is now closed. All abstract submissions are currently being reviewed. Notification of acceptance will be sent beginning December 15.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT REVIEWERS - CLOSED
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES (Student Poster Abstracts) - CLOSED
Call for Student Poster Abstracts is now closed. Student Poster Abstracts will be reviewed December 1 through January 2. Notification of acceptance will be sent mid-February.