MNRS 39th Annual Research Conference
Online Registration Now Open
See Registration Link - above, left side
Innovations for Person-Centered Care
April 16-19, 2015
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis Declaration of Non-Discrimination –
March 20, 2015
Click here to read the hospitality industry and Indiana's position statement on the newly passed discriminatory Senate Bill 101 and their stand on the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).
The Midwest Nursing Research Society will hold its 39th Annual Research Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. The conference will begin with pre-conference workshops on Thursday, April 16th and end on Sunday, April 19th. Join your colleagues at this important event to celebrate 39 years of supporting, encouraging and improving the quality of nursing research.
The MNRS Annual Research Conference offers:
• Pre-Conference Workshops • Keynote Presentations
• Poster Discussion Sessions • Paper & Symposia Sessions
• 2 Author Attended and Non-Author • Student Orientation
Attended Poster Sessions • Special Topic Sessions
• Exhibits • Research Section Meetings
• Award & Grant Presentations • The MNRS Foundation Raffle (Click Here for More Information)
• Networking Receptions for Attendees including the Welcome Reception, New Member/First Time Attendee and Host School Reception
THANK YOU to our HOST SCHOOLS
We would like to recognize our primary conference host schools for their generous support of the 2015 Annual Research Conference.
|Indiana University School of Nursing||Indiana State University College of Nursing, Health, and Human Services||Purdue University School of Nursing||University of Southern Indiana College of Nursing and Health Professions||Valparaiso University College of Nursing||Ball State University School of Nursing|
STUDENT POSTER INFORMATION
Student posters will be exhibited in the Exhibit Hall on the following days/times:
BSN & MN/MSN
Friday, April 17, 2015
3:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
PhD & DNP
Saturday, April 18, 2015
3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE TO POSTER SPECS: Each presenter will have a 4’ x 4’ area to display their poster.
- If your College/University accepted your submission and entered your name in our Student Poster competition, your abstract is automatically considered accepted.
- Posters must be set up the night prior to display date.
- Posters will be judged during the morning and recognition ribbons will be placed on the posters before the afternoon poster session. Students are asked to be in attendance during the afternoon poster session to answer questions about their poster.
- Student poster competition winners will be recognized during the MNRS Business Meeting on Saturday, April 18, which begins at 5:00 p.m.
Click here to view the poster guidelines.
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES (Student Poster Abstracts) - CLOSED
Call for Student Poster Abstracts is now closed. Student Poster Abstracts will be reviewed December 1 through January 2.