MNRS 39th Annual Research Conference
Innovations for Person-Centered Care
April 16-19, 2015
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis, IN
The Midwest Nursing Research Society will hold its 39th Annual Research Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. The conference will begin with pre-conference workshops on Thursday, April 16th and end on Sunday, April 19th. Join your colleagues at this important event to celebrate 39 years of supporting, encouraging and improving the quality of nursing research.
The MNRS Annual Research Conference offers:
• Pre-Conference Workshops
• Keynote Presentations
• Poster Discussion Sessions
• Paper & Symposia Sessions
• 2 Author Attended and Non-Author Attended Poster Sessions
• Student Orientation
• Special Topic Sessions
• Research Section Meetings
• Award & Grant Presentations
• The MNRS Foundation Raffle (Click Here for More Information)
• Networking Receptions for Attendees including the Welcome Reception, New Member/First Time Attendee and Host School Reception
We would like to recognize our primary conference host schools for their generous support of the 2015 Annual Research Conference.
|Indiana University School of Nursing||Indiana State University College of Nursing, Health, and Human Services||Purdue University School of Nursing||University of Southern Indiana College of Nursing and Health Professions||Valparaiso University College of Nursing||Ball State University School of Nursing|
CLICK HERE to download the Guaranteed Symposium Submission Form. All chairs for the RIG's that are slotted for a Guaranteed Symposia for the 2015 Annual Research Conference have received their submission form. Please contact Paul Urso, MNRS Meeting Manager at email@example.com for more information.