Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
MNRS has secured a discounted sleeping room rate for our conference attendees.
Please note that there are a limited number of double occupancy rooms and these will be
filled on a first-come first-served basis. You must specify that you need two (2) beds at the
time that you make your reservation.
· Single/Double Occupancy: $169.00
· Triple Occupancy: $179.00
· Quad Occupancy: $189.00
The discounted group rate will be available until March 14, 2017, or until the group block
is sold out, whichever comes first. After this date, the prevailing rates for the hotel will apply.
Booking Link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/MNRS16
To book your reservations over the phone, please call: 888-421-1442
PLEASE NOTE: MNRS is not affiliated in any way with any housing company. In the event that you are contacted directly by anyone to secure your housing arrangements for the 2017 Annual Research Conference program, please know that the calls are FALSE and FRAUDLENT and are designed to obtain your credit card information, by saying:
- There are issues with your hotel reservation for the conference
- The hotel room rate for the conference has increased and/or rooms are running out and must be booked with their company as soon as possible
- Hotel rooms for the conference can only be booked through them
- That they can get you a cheaper room rate than the conference organizers
- Hotel rooms for the conference are sold out and that they can help find you alternatives hotels
Please be aware that this is a SCAM designed to obtain your credit card information and/or make phony charges to your credit card. Please exercise extreme caution when contacted by these companies. DO NOT give this company your credit card number, personal information, or any details about your hotel reservation because you could incur substantial credit card charges (cancellation fees, service fees, etc).
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
Located approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
Click here for ground transportation information.
Light rail service is also available from the airport to downtown
Minneapolis. From the Nicollet Mall stop, it is approximately ¾ of a
mile to the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. One-way fair on the Light
Rail is between $1.75 – $2.25 depending on the time of day. The
downtown Minneapolis area has a network of enclosed walkways
called the Minneapolis Skyway in the event of inclement weather.
Details can be found here.