Lifetime Achievement Award
Nominations Accepted: August 1, 2017
Deadline for Submission: October 20, 2017
The Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes an MNRS member who has significantly advanced the profession of nursing either through an extensive program of research or creation of environments where research can flourish, and whose distinguished career yielded outstanding and noteworthy accomplishments.
Nominees for this award must be regular or retired members of MNRS in good standing. Nominees must agree to attend the Annual Conference and the Awards Ceremony.
Nominations will be evaluated of the following criteria:
- Significance of contributions to nursing science
- Scope and quality of career accomplishments supporting research
- Extent of recognition as a mentor of nurse scientists and/or facilitator of nursing science
Nomination Application Information should include:
- Full Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 100-word narrative summary statement about the applicant's accomplishments and/or contributions
- Two (2) letters of support that detail the nominee's significant contribution
The MNRS Awards Committee reviews the nominations according to the criteria and makes recommendations to the Board for final approval. The Selection Sub-Committee for each award is comprised of a chair, who may be a board member, and three past award recipients who are MNRS members-in-good standing.